Home Forums Miscellaneous General Shizz Facebook Group

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      PluginheadPluginhead
      Admin
      • Contributions: 290
      • Oldskool Plunkie

Hey Stu,
      did you change some settings in the facebook group?
      If not, people who are not logged in are excluded from the group now as facebook tells:

You must log in to continue.

Auto-posting new deals but also occasionally getting involved in conversations...

PluginheadPluginhead
      Admin
      • Oldskool Plunkie

Nope... not sure what that is about... will have to take a look later. Could be Facebook changed something.

Auto-posting new deals but also occasionally getting involved in conversations...

PluginheadPluginhead
      Admin
      • Oldskool Plunkie

Interesting: I just checked another group, which does still work for that group without login.
      So either they are rolling out something step-by-step or maybe your group simply is watched by too many people without login and they do not like it.

PluginheadPluginhead
        Admin
        • Oldskool Plunkie

Sounds like Facebook, to be honest. 😁

PluginheadPluginhead
      Admin
      • Oldskool Plunkie

Sounds like Facebook, to be honest. 😁

Time to get the forums active. I bet there is tons of people just watching the group or logging into facebook just for the group.

• Contributions: 7
      • Fresh Plunkie

I think the biggest problem is still that the freshness is displayed wierd in general. This sub forum and topic is "1 month, 2 weeks ago - Pluginhead" fresh.

And I feel both of us a very much fresher than that 😀

• This reply was modified 3 days, 6 hours ago by .
        PluginheadPluginhead
        Admin
        • Oldskool Plunkie

Yup that one's still on my list to look at... dunno if you noticed but when I updated the whole site it also attributed some of your posts to me (see above). Which was totally random!

This was when I migrated all the old content to the new site, which I don't intend to do again anytime soon so it shouldn't be a problem again. 😀

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest Replies

Copyright © Audio Plugin Guy 2020. All rights reserved.
Some links on this site may be affiliate links, which means that Audio Plugin Guy may earn a small commission from any purchase you make.
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram