Feedback and Bugspotting

Home Forums Miscellaneous General Shizz Feedback and Bugspotting

• This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 1 day ago by PluginheadPluginhead.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      PluginheadPluginhead
      Admin
      • Contributions: 346
      • Oldskool Plunkie

A new thread for feedback on the APD forums. Let us know what you think, if you have any suggestions, and if you spot any bugs!

(Also using this thread for some testing).

Auto-posting new deals but also occasionally getting involved in conversations...

• Contributions: 2
      • Fresh Plunkie

Hey Stu, I've noticed there is no main link to one's profile or account or anything. Could you add something like that to the top of the page, so we can edit profile, avatar etc, and see our post count, and visited threads and so on...

Just a suggestion, but could be helpful in going forward. Cheerio mate <3

PluginheadPluginhead
        Admin
        • Oldskool Plunkie

Yes! That's on the list. You can currently visit your profile by clicking your name next to any of your posts or replies but I'll add a button somewhere more obvious when I've worked out how to. ๐Ÿ˜

Auto-posting new deals but also occasionally getting involved in conversations...

PluginheadPluginhead
        Admin
        • Oldskool Plunkie

Right! So now you should see an 'edit profile' option in the main menu when you're logged in... does it work?! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Contributions: 2
      • Fresh Plunkie

Cool mate. Had a hunch you would already have ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Contributions: 9
      • Fresh Plunkie

Right! So now you should see an โ€˜edit profileโ€™ option in the main menu when youโ€™re logged inโ€ฆ does it work?! ๐Ÿ™‚

Works! ๐Ÿ‘

• Contributions: 9
      • Fresh Plunkie

Suggestion:
      Permanent free plugins belong into the Freebie selection.
      Temporary free plugins belong into the sales selection.

This make discussions about the real best free plugins easier while the temporary ones simply from the regular sales discussions.

I hope you get what I am referring to. ๐Ÿ™‚

PluginheadPluginhead
        Admin
        • Oldskool Plunkie

I get what you're saying... It feels counterintuitive but I will have a think about it!

It might even end up making sense to change the way the forums are separated anyway. I'm finding it a bit of a pain to make sure every new one I add is put in the right place. ๐Ÿ˜€

PluginheadPluginhead
        Admin
        • Oldskool Plunkie

But then again it is handy for people who might want to 'subscribe' to just specific forums. Hmmm...

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest Replies

Copyright ยฉ Audio Plugin Guy 2020. All rights reserved.
Some links on this site may be affiliate links, which means that Audio Plugin Guy may earn a small commission from any purchase you make.
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram